Friday, September 6, 2013

Five for Friday!

fiveforfriday2_thumb3
 
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!
 
 


1.  My K12 Curriculum came in!!!  I should have taken a picture of everything before I unpacked it.  There had to of been like 25 boxes.  Don't worry, I consolidated them and put them in adorable storage bins from Target.
 



2.  I found this cutie at Wal-Mart!  It was like 99 cents or something.  Go grab ya one to play some fun games in your classroom!
 



3.  My sweet girl is 7 months old!  What?!?  Going waaaaaaay too fast!
 
SLANT Box Exchange
 
4.  I signed up for my first SLANT box and I'm so excited to start shopping.  Head over to Lessons with Coffee to check them out!
 
 
5.  SJ had her 6 month pictures a few weeks ago.  They turned out awesome!!!!  Love Jen Harvey Photography!
 
Happy Friday!!!
Don't forget to link up!
 
Doodle Bugs Teaching
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - your daughter is adorable! What beautiful pictures! I've never heard of K12 Curriculum. Looking it up right now! Have a great weekend!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're little girl is precious. I can't remember if I got your mailing address. I'm losing it. Can you send me an email one more time with your mailing address. I'm passing along your email to the burlap company and I'm shipping out the other today.
    missnelsonattpt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete