Monday, November 3, 2014

November Currently!

I'm linking up with Farley for the November Currently!


Listening:
Thank goodness for nap time and the silence it brings. :)

Loving:
Fall Weather!!  Although, Halloween threw me for a loop.. I was ready for Fall-like weather-- not winter!

Thinking:
I constantly feel like I have 100 million things I should be doing at all times.  It's really hard for me to shut down my brain.  I was determined to get a blog post in today (the dirty house can wait).

Wanting:
Sara has developed a yucky cold or something.  We fly to CT tomorrow and I am not excited about her being stuffy during the flight... Please say a prayer for us!

Needing:
To pack!  We leave tomorrow.. so I should probably get on that.
Unfortunately, it's not for a good, exciting, fun trip.. My hubby's grandmother has terminal cancer and we are going up to see her one last time.  Prayers all around would be nice!!!

Reading:
A ladies Bible study I attend is reading the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan.  I have really enjoyed it so far!  Definitely worth the read.


Click the image above to link up!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love that I found your blog, always nice to find another teacher turned stay at home momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was definitely ready for the fall weather this year too. I love the cozy feeling of sweaters, but I'm always trying to wear them long before I should :)

    ReplyDelete