Saturday, September 21, 2013

Apple Adjectives, Saturday Snapshots, and a Freebie!



 

1.
I mean-- c'mon!  Don't you just love that face!! She is getting waaaay to big!  Love spending time with her!
 
2.
Vera, your SLANT box will be on its way Monday!  I cannot wait for you to see all the treasures I found for you.  This was so much fun-- make sure to sign up for next month!!!
 
3.
I was CPR certified today.  I have such a sweet friend whose Dad teaches a class at Lipscomb.  She invited some of us to take the class for $4.  It was only the price of the card.  Normally, the class is like $96!!!! Score!  I feel so much more confident with my sweet girl and knowing what to do in an emergency.
 
4.
I was excited to receive my winning package from Ms. Nelson!
 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend!
God Bless!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love your anchor chart. Thanks for the freebie. Glad the package arrived. Did you get to order a door hanger yet? I hope you have a great Sunday. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete