Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sign up Genius

Have you guys ever heard of Sign up Genius?!?  It's a website that anyone can use to create a sign-up sheet for FREE!!! Now, that I am teaching virtual, I have to find new and creative ways to communicate with my families.  Yes, I do make more phone calls, and yes I do email all the time!  However, this is a free and easy way to get your parents to sign up for conferences without having to harass them over the phone or through email. 
 
All you have to do is sign up for free, create the template you want, fill it in with time slots, add your parent emails and they will send the link for you!  It's as easy as that!  I already had a parent sign up the very next day!  When I was in the brick and mortar I used to have to send home at least 3-4 notes to get some parents to sign up!  This is so much easier!!!  I'm sure you will still have some parents who wait until the last minute, or some that will cancel (that's inevitable).  The website will also send a reminder to parents 1-2 days before their conference.  That way, in case I forget to send an email-- it does it for me!
 
Here's a picture of what my sign-up link looks like:
 
Click the icon below to sign up and get started for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment