Thursday, October 3, 2013

3rd Grade Thursday- sample RTI ppt.

 
This week I wanted to share one of my sample ppt's I made to use for RTI.  I can share it because I flattened some of the pages.  Yay!  However, you won't be able to edit it.
 
Do you remember going to Cherry Carl's website???
 
blank/bg2ql2a.gif
 
If not, you should definitely head over there and check it out!
She has oodles of stuff for free!
 
When I taught K I would grab some of her little sight word readers and a ton of other things.  I recently stumbled upon her site the other day when looking for a few activities for RTI.  I had completely forgotten about it???  I have downloaded so many things from her site recently.  The ppt I created has snippets of pages from her site.
 
You can click on the picture below to grab the ppt:
I hope you're having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment