Monday, March 24, 2014

UPDATED--- Kindergarten Sight Word Searches!!


It is my goal to analyze some of my older products and spruce them up a bit over the next few months.  Even if it just means adding cute clip art!!  Well, my Kindergarten Sight Word Searches have needed to be updated for some time now. However, it seems every time I am able to work on something, I start a new project..  So, today I finally decided to go back and make these things a bit more pretty!

I also was thinking about some of the wonderful feedback I received.  I always create things based on what I need for my own classroom... So I didn't personally want to make another pack of sight word searches just yet.. instead I added 12 blank thematic pages.  That way, all you have to do is add the words you are working on.


Don't they look so much better!!!


Remember, if you have already purchased this pack you can go download it again for FREE! I LOVE that about teachers pay teachers!!!

Click the picture below to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment