Monday, July 28, 2014

Made it Monday!!


I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Made it Monday!
 
I'm pretty sure this is the first time I have linked up...  #lame  So, I have tried to get my act together and start planning out my blog posts.  I am trying to have the mind set that, just like in a classroom, you have to plan ahead.  Hopefully I will stick with it!
 
My first project I made was 10 freezer meals using my Pampered Chef recipes and spices.  It only took me about 2 hours to do on my own.  The hubs' mouth was watering the whole time.  And to be honest, mine was too!
 
Email me if you're interested in making 10 freezer meals:  bbaxter711@hotmail.com.
 

Next, I actually finished a DIY project.  You would think me being a "stay at home mom"... I would be all crafty and have a perfectly clean house.  Well, that is definitely not true!
 
I made my sweet girl is a bow holder!!!






 
I seriously LOVE how it turned out!!!  As you can see I had to make two...  I'm sure eventually I will have to make a third.. It's not my fault-- bows just make every outfit look so much cuter!
 
Finally, Chris and I made it to 6 years!! haha
He made a yummy breakfast and then took me on a romantic picnic to Arrington Vineyards for a wine tasting. Yummy!!
 
 


 
PS- please take notice of the adorable authentic picnic basket..  He is so cute and thoughtful!!!
 
I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment